1. A regular student of this College must have to attend at least 75% of the classes held during a particular academic session, failing which the candidate shall be treated as non-collegiate (more that 60% but less than 75%), but is eligible to appear at the final examination only after paying a fine to be fixed by the University of Burdwan.
2. Students whose attendance falls short of a minimum of 60% shall be considered as dis-collegiate and shall not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
3. Honours students will forfeit their claim to study Honours Course if they fail to attain 70% attendance in their Honours classes.
4. All the Honours and General (Pass) students must appear at the Class Tests and Test Examinations for preparing themselves for the University Examination.
5. Science students must attend both theoretical and practical classes regularly. Students who will not attend theoretical classes regularly shall not be permitted to attend practical classes.
6. Honours students will be subjected to regular Class Tests. Students failing to appear at such Class Tests will not be promoted unless they justify their inability to attend such examinations on any legitimate ground. The College authority shall consider such a case with sympathy and care, but it must be understood that illness or such other reason, by itself, is not a sufficient excuse. Promotion cannot be granted unless the student’s record is very clean.
7. For an Honours student of this College, 60% of the marks obtained in the Class Tests and 40% of the marks obtained in Test Examinations are to be added to decide whether he/she would be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
8. Before entering into a classroom or an examination hall, students must secure prior permission from the teacher / staff.
9. Students adopting any kind of unfair means in the examination hall or elsewhere in the College premises shall be liable to be punished as per recommendation of the Disciplinary Committee.
10 Every student must use College property like furniture, laboratory equipments, electrical and toiletry fittings, library books, etc., with due care and caution. Any student found damaging the College property shall be punished as per recommendation of the Disciplinary Committee of this College.
11. Students must clear up their fees in due time. Otherwise, they shall have to get re-admission.
12. Students are expected to go through the Notice Boards regularly.
13. Students are expected to use only formal dresses in the College premises. Violation of the dress code may compel the College Authority to initiate a
disciplinary action against the candidate.
14. Students are expected to be co-operative and well-mannered in dealings with their teachers, non-teaching staff and their fellow friends.
15. Students must keep their bi-cycles and two-wheelers in the cycle stand only.
16. Ragging in any form shall severely be dealt with and the student(s) involved in the act of ragging shall be rusticated from the College.
Information(s) and content(s) available on this site are for immediate information purpose only, these cannot be treated as evidence or record.