Rules and Regulation
Rules & Regulations of the College :
1. A regular student of this College must have to attend at least 75% of the classes held during a particular academic session, failing which the candidate shall be treated as non-collegiate (more that 60% but less than 75%), but is eligible to appear at the final examination only after paying a fine to be fixed by the University of Burdwan.
2. Students whose attendance falls short of a minimum of 60% shall be considered as dis-collegiate and shall not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
3. Honours students will forfeit their claim to study Honours Course if they fail to attain 70% attendance in their Honours classes.
4. All the Honours and General (Pass) students must appear at the Class Tests and Test Examinations for preparing themselves for the University Examination.
5. Science students must attend both theoretical and practical classes regularly. Students who will not attend theoretical classes regularly shall not be permitted to attend practical classes.